Follow the steps below to continue your Chapter 31 benefits at Cuesta College,
after you have changed your major/program of study:

1. Complete SEP

Make an appointment with a counselor. Be sure to identify yourself as a
Veteran and that you plan to use the GI Bill.

2. Register

Register in myCuesta for classes on your SEP. Only classes
related to your educational goal are eligible for certification.

3. Get Certified

→ Call (805) 546-3142 to make an appointment.
→ Bring in copy of your SEP.
You must get certified every semester!