Nursing/Allied Health Program Admission
Admission to the impacted specialized programs listed below require submission of a program admission application in addition to Chancellor's Office recommended and Cuesta Board of Trustees approved admission requirements. The admission criteria, process, and application for specialized programs are valid for the current application cycle only.
- Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN) Program Admission
- Applications are accepted once a year in January for admission the following August.
- LVN Program Information
- Psychiatric Technician (Psych Tech) Program Admission
- Registered Nursing (RN) Program Admission
- Applications are accepted once a year in October for admission the following August.
- RN Program Information