The Student Life and Leadership department is here to help you with adjusting to life as a student while having fun doing it! Through collaboration with campus departments, programs, and organizations we develop, plan, and implement College activities and resources for Cuesta College students. Check out our Event Calendar here for dates and details. Also join us on FaceBook and Twitter for reminders and notifications. Don't forget to register to vote at http://registertovote.ca.gov/.
Here are some of the resources and services we provide:
- ASCC Get involved and make a difference with your student government, Associated Students of Cuesta College (ASCC).
- Campus Tours Get to know our beautiful campus with a friendly tour guide or self-guided tour!
- Housing Resources While Cuesta College does not offer housing for students, we do have resources to help you find housing that is right for you.
- Leadership Courses
- Clubs and Organizations Join a club to get involved, meet new friends, and share your interests. Choose from the variety of established clubs or start one of your own!
- Student ID The ASCC Student ID is needed for many activities, events, discounts and resources. This includes entrance to the ASCC Social Club, admission to certain events (often with free food), and discounts at local businesses.
- ASCC Social Club Looking for a place on campus to hang out? Stop by the ASCC Social Club to kick back, play video games, shoot some pool, or just relax!
- Cultural Center The Cultural Center embraces and celebrates the diverse cultural heritage that all Cuesta College students, faculty, and staff bring to our community. The center is located in rooms 5104A and 5104B on the far end of the cafeteria. We offer resources from our book/DVD lending library, a small computer lab and other literature. The center also hosts an array of events throughout the year, check out our event calendar for current activities planned.
Legal Counseling - May not be available during Fall 2016. Please check back in Janauary for Spring 2017 information.