For both current and prospective instructors, here is where you will find important deadlines and documents for teaching for Cuesta College Community Programs.
COURSE PROPOSAL DEADLINES
- Spring (Jan 17 - May 19): 1st Friday in October
- Brochure mailed the second week in January
- Summer (Jun 12 -Aug 4): 1st Friday in February
- Brochure mailed the second week in April
- Fall (Aug 21 - Dec 22): 1st Friday in May
- Brochure mailed the second week in September
COURSE PROPOSAL FORMS
- COMMUNITY PROGRAMS COURSE PROPOSAL FORM: please complete for any new aquatics, recreation, or education classes you'd like to propose
- COLLEGE FOR KIDS COURSE PROPOSAL FORM: please complete for any new College for Kids classes you'd like to propose and send
to Wes Martin
- COLLEGE FOR KIDS MATERIAL REQUEST LIST: please submit along with proposal form when student materials are required
- ACTIVENET ACCOUNT ACCESS: for checking rosters, emailing current students, and entering attendance (PDF Instructions)
- COURSE FLYER TEMPLATE: to help with promotion of your class(es). Please submit to program coordinator for approval before distribution.