Welcome to Cuesta College
Message from the President
Gilbert H Stork, Ed.D.
|Term||Term Dates||Admission Application||
Schedule of Classses
by priority begins:
|Spring 2017||January 17 to May 19||Available Now||Available Now||Now Open to All|
|Summer 2017||June 12 to August 4||April 1, 2017||April 7, 2017||April 19, 2017|
|Fall 2017||August 21 to December 22||Available Now||April 21, 2017||May 8, 2017|
Prior to registering for credit, non-credit, or Continuing Education classes, you will need to submit an admission application, if:
- You have never attended Cuesta College.
- You are a returning Cuesta student, absent two or more primary (fall/spring) terms.
- You are a high school student and wish to concurrently enroll in Cuesta classes.
Additional requirements must be completed for:
- Dual Enrollment (high school students who concurrently enroll at Cuesta)
- International students
- Promise Scholarship
- Nursing/Allied Health Programs