All Classified, Management, Administrators and Supervisory staff are paid on the last day of each month. This pay includes:
- Normal duties performed from the 1st - the last day of that month.
- Any extra hours or overtime work from the 16th of the prior month through the 15th of the current month.
- Leaves taken from the 16th of the prior month through the 15th of the current month.
- Monthly Report of Leave - This form must be turned in to the Payroll office every month, even if no leaves
were taken. Instructions on filling out this form
- Extra Work / Overtime Time sheet - This form must be signed by your supervisor and/or manager before payroll processing.
- Absence Codes - This is a description of leave codes and the time allowed for each leave type.
- Request for Leave (Administrators and Managers) - This form is for department use only, to obtain approval for future leaves. The
form includes the absence codes with the time allowed for each type of leave.
- Request for Leave (Classified, Confidential, Supervisor)
To make changes to your withholding allowances or to add, change or cancel a direct deposit, see General Payroll Forms.
Please use the "Self Service" side link for instructions on how to access your pay information on My Cuesta.
Healthy Workplace/Healthy Family Act (AB1522) provides for accrual and usage of paid sick leave for our short-term, hourly and student employees. Please see the Powerpoint presentation for information on this regulation. Employees will need to complete a "Sick Leave Reporting" time sheet for processing through their normal payroll cycle.
Please contact us if you have any questions about your pay.